Home / Shop
Industrial | Clinical | Consumer 95% Filter Set (200 qty)
International Shipping Available
- Free first class postal to the USA, PR, AK & HI (USA ONLY)
- US Expedited Priority Shipping $9.95 (USA ONLY)
- US 2 Day Air Shipping $20 (USA ONLY)
- Canada Postal $12.00 USD (Canada ONLY)
- Canada Express Shipping $25 USD (Canada ONLY)
- International Express Shipping via DHL $40 USD Flat Rate (All Other International Orders Must Select)
Free basic shipping available to the USA ONLY
All other locations must select the appropriate shipping method based on the above chart, or your order will be canceled. Shipping rates DO NOT include duty. VAT or other import fees, which your local municipality may collect upon arrival.
Filter Set Includes:
- 200 qty industrial ≥95% .3 microns filter set, non-valved (40 sealed 5 packs)
- Front Layer: 15 GSM spunbond polypropylene
- Second Layer: 25 GSM meltblown cloth
- Third Layer: Tribo-electrostatic (HV Technostat® Plus)
- Back Layer: 15 GSM spunbond polypropylene
Our 4 layer industrial 95% filter media combines both electrostatic material and meltblown cloth for our highest available level of particle filtration. This electrostatic and meltblown combination provides significant industrial and clinical grade, sub-micron filtration for applications where non-oil particulate respirators are used, as defined by NIOSH 42 CFR part 84.
Recommended usage: non-oil particle filtration including: dust, mist, fumes, fibers, bioaerosols, residual surgical smoke and wildfire pollution. For occupational use, all respirators should be properly fit tested prior to use, per 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A.
For clinical use: our 95% filter media meets ASTM Level III fluid resistance and is suitable for surgical, sterile and other environments where medical respirators are required and treatment of patients with known or suspected aerosol transmittable diseases.
4 layer filter change intervals:
- After heavy use or when soiled
- When there is increased breathing resistance
- After 8 hours of continuous wearing
- Max change interval is 40 hours or 30 days of intermittent use
Our industrial grade filters ship in sealed packages and are shelf stable for up to 10 years with proper storage.
Disclaimer: As a new product, the NXTGEN EasyFlow Mask® has not yet been formally NIOSH or FDA listed. This is a lengthy process that often takes a few years to complete. All of our products have been throughly tested and pre-certified by independent, accredited labs. Our medical grade filters meet FDA GMP standards and have completed all ASTM testing for clinical use as listed in the specifications. Our industrial filter media meets and exceeds N95 standards based on NIOSH NaCl testing, per 42 CFR 84. While we cannot yet legally market our clinical grade filters as FDA approved or our industrial grade filters as N95 until this process is complete. Our products meet and exceed all FDA, NIOSH and EN standards for use as listed in each filter specification. With proper seal, all NXTGEN mask and filter combinations will pass a qualitative fit test. All of our filter media is made in the USA and processed in an ISO 9001:2015 facility that exclusively specializes in the processing of medical and industrial filter media. Please contact us with any questions.