ASTM Level 3 Clinical | Consumer Set (M-L Size)
International Shipping Available
- Free first class postal to the USA, PR, AK & HI (USA ONLY)
- US Expedited Priority Shipping $9.95 (USA ONLY)
- US 2 Day Air Shipping $20 (USA ONLY)
- Canada Postal $12.00 USD (Canada ONLY)
- Canada Express Shipping $25 USD (Canada ONLY)
- International Express Shipping via DHL $40 USD Flat Rate (All Other International Orders Must Select)
Free basic shipping available to the USA ONLY
All other locations must select the appropriate shipping method based on the above chart, or your order will be canceled. Shipping rates DO NOT include duty. VAT or other import fees, which your local municipality may collect upon arrival.
Mask Set Includes:
- 1 qty outer frame with latex free adjustable elastic head straps
- 1 qty medium inner frame
- 1 qty large inner frame
- 1 qty medium/ large silicone facial gasket
- 5 qty ASTM level III clinical filters
- 1 qty velvet carry bag
- Front Layer: 50 GSM spunbond polypropylene
- Middle Layer: Tribo-electrostatic (HV Technostat® Plus)
- Back Layer: 15 GSM spunbond polypropylene
NXTGEN level 3 medical filter composites were specifically designed for clinical use. The multi-layer composite includes both electrostatic media and a 50 gram spun bond front layer to offer the highest level of particle filtration and fluid resistance available in a medical mask, as defined by ASTM level III. Unlike typical surgical masks, EasyFlow achieves significant particle and fluid resistance without meltblown cloth, for unrivaled breathability.
Recommended usage: non-oil particle filtration including pathogens, pollution, dust and allergens.
Clinical Usage: medical, surgical and dental use in environments with heavy levels of fluid and spray exposure, as defined by ASTM Level III. Suitable for operating rooms, sterile environments and laboratory use. Will pass a qualitative fit test, per 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A. when properly worn with NXTGEN EasyFlow Masks®.
3 layer filter change intervals:
- After heavy use or when soiled
- When there is increased breathing resistance
- After 8 hours of continuous wearing
- Max change interval is 40 hours or 30 days of intermittent use
Our level 3 filters ship in sealed packages and are shelf stable for up to 10 years with proper storage.
Disclaimer: As a new product, the NXTGEN EasyFlow Mask® has not yet been formally NIOSH or FDA listed. This is a lengthy process that often takes a few years to complete. All of our products have been throughly tested and pre-certified by independent, accredited labs. Our medical grade filters meet FDA GMP standards and have completed all ASTM testing for clinical use as listed in the specifications. Our industrial filter media meets and exceeds N95 standards based on NIOSH NaCl testing, per 42 CFR 84. While we cannot yet legally market our clinical grade filters as FDA approved or our industrial grade filters as N95 until this process is complete. Our products meet and exceed all FDA, NIOSH and EN standards for use as listed in each filter specification. With proper seal, all NXTGEN mask and filter combinations will pass a qualitative fit test. All of our filter media is made in the USA and processed in an ISO 9001:2015 facility that exclusively specializes in the processing of medical and industrial filter media. Please contact us with any questions.