ASTM Level 1 Consumer | Clinical Set (S-M Size) Valved
International Shipping Available
- Free first class postal to the USA, PR, AK & HI (USA ONLY)
- US Expedited Priority Shipping $9.95 (USA ONLY)
- US 2 Day Air Shipping $20 (USA ONLY)
- Canada Postal $12.00 USD (Canada ONLY)
- Canada Express Shipping $25 USD (Canada ONLY)
- International Express Shipping via DHL $40 USD Flat Rate (All Other International Orders Must Select)
Free basic shipping available to the USA ONLY
All other locations must select the appropriate shipping method based on the above chart, or your order will be canceled. Shipping rates DO NOT include duty. VAT or other import fees, which your local municipality may collect upon arrival.
Mask Set Includes:
- 1 qty outer frame with latex free adjustable elastic head straps
- 1 qty small inner frame
- 1 qty small silicone facial gasket
- 1 qty medium silicone facial gasket
- 5 qty ASTM level 1 clinical filters, valved (pack of 5)
- 1 qty velvet carry bag
- Front Layer: Fully adhered laminate
- Filter Layer: 210 GSM Tribo-electrostatic (HV Technostat® Plus)
- Level 1 filters are valve hole only, and can be sealed for flexible valved or non-valved use, per our instructions.
Our original filter media, these medical grade electrostatic filters provide extreme pathogen filtration and very easy breathing.
Recommended usage: non-oil particle filtration including pathogens, pollution, dust and allergens.
Clinical Usage: exams, bedside procedures and other general clinical use with low risk of fluid spray.
Dual layer filter change intervals:
- After heavy use or when soiled
- When there is increased breathing resistance
- After 8 hours of continuous wearing
- Max change interval is 40 hours or 30 days of intermittent use
Our level 1 filters ship in sets of 5 filters per zipper-seal bag and are shelf stable for up to 5 years with proper storage.
Disclaimer: As a new product, the NXTGEN EasyFlow Mask® has not yet been formally NIOSH or FDA listed. This is a lengthy process that often takes a few years to complete. All of our products have been throughly tested and pre-certified by independent, accredited labs. Our medical grade filters meet FDA GMP standards and have completed all ASTM testing for clinical use as listed in the specifications. Our industrial filter media meets and exceeds N95 standards based on NIOSH NaCl testing, per 42 CFR 84. While we cannot yet legally market our clinical grade filters as FDA approved or our industrial grade filters as N95 until this process is complete. Our products meet and exceed all FDA, NIOSH and EN standards for use as listed in each filter specification. With proper seal, all NXTGEN mask and filter combinations will pass a qualitative fit test. All of our filter media is made in the USA and processed in an ISO 9001:2015 facility that exclusively specializes in the processing of medical and industrial filter media. Please contact us with any questions.